Sales Development Representative 🔥
We’re a Series B startup with $46M in funding. We’re helping some of the largest marketplaces and gig economy companies, including Ticketmaster, Snackpass, and Garmentory. Hundreds of finance teams trust our decades of experience in building B2B payment solutions.
Our environment encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and openness—one that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We'll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact. We’re a fully remote startup with our team working from a city they love across the United States, Argentina, and Canada.
About The SDR Role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you’ll be responsible for outbound demand generation through phone, email, and social media outreach to schedule meetings and create opportunities for the sales team. Additionally, you will be also responsible for some inbound lead development (responding to inbound leads and qualifying them with the right messaging and cadence).
- Own the lead management and development process
- Build a sales pipeline through high volume outbound prospecting via email, cold calling and social selling
- Analyze lead activity, research targeted accounts and identify our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) for outbound prospecting
- Create leads and contacts in Salesforce based on customer conversations
- Develop messaging and cadence frameworks for your outbound strategy
- Manage and track your pipeline information in Salesforce
- Help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and other applicable aspects of our business
- Exceed sales pipeline targets
- The willingness to jump to outbound calls without "all" of the information
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, values-driven and strong customer focus
- Strong communicator, written and verbal, and willingness to communicate with people you’ve never met!
- Results-Oriented - competitive interest in setting and exceeding goals
- Must enjoy collaboration with the team
- High on Coachability - The ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjust accordingly
- Startup experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Outreach/Salesloft, Linkedin Navigator and Crunchbase is preferred
- 💞 Engage with Empathy: Have empathy and a deep understanding for your peers, and our customers. This means no ego and cultivating relationships by actively listening to each other's needs.
- 🤝 Volunteer Assistance: Helping others is always a priority, even when it is not immediately related to the goals that we are trying to achieve. We make it a point to foster an environment of inclusiveness for our remote team.
- 💪 Own it: We are all company owners and we act like it. We make data driven decisions and jump at the opportunity to be accountable. Taking action when you see a problem is our default state.
- 🛠 Build with Purpose: We are collectively building the product and company of our dreams. We are intentional with everything we do and are always looking for ways to improve. We sweat the details.
- 🧬 Expect Authenticity: We do not compromise our values when it comes to our team and our customers. We champion originality. Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
- 🏥 Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 💲 Competitive salary
- 📈 Stock Options
- 💰 401k
- 💸 Work from Home Stipend
- 🚀 We're a remote team
- 🏝 Flexible vacation policy
Routable welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our diverse community of Routers. Routable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to administering personnel actions, including hiring, training, promoting and compensating its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. Show more Show less