Customer Success Manager , Fully Remote 🔥
Location: No location restrictions, we hire remotely worldwide 🌍
Language: We operate internally and externally in English (US)
Hours: 40 hours per week for full-time. You're free to choose your own hours as long as there's some overlap during the daytime of our CET team for meetings and other internal culture events
Role Restriction: As this role is required to support our European customers during their standard business, we'll prefer to hire applicants based in Europe for this role
Part-time options: We'll consider part-time options for this role, please mention what you're looking for in your application
Salary: Starting at €41,500 - €52,500 for full-time
Note: We've defined a salary range for this role based on the level of initiative and experience we're looking for. This isn't the “limit” and there's room for you to grow at Frontastic.
You'll be part of our growing Customer Success team — partnering with our customers to deepen our relationships and ensure their success, by driving increase value, retention, and customer satisfaction of our Commerce SaaS platform.
🔥 What you'll be responsible for
- Manage our customer accounts, including onboarding and renewals
- Ensure continued high levels of customer satisfaction, proactively gathering feedback from our customers, conducting periodic health checks, and producing customer happiness reports
- Optimize the customer experience, analyzing customer data to help them discover the aspects of our product that are most beneficial for them and their needs
- Encourage customer advocacy through NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals
- Keeping customers updated on changes to our product, and any new features and new products they may find useful
- Develop and maintain success stories
- Firefighting during account escalations
- Running workshops to understand customer challenges, and working with our Product and Sales teams to create customer training plans
- Spend time with Diana, our Customer Success Lead to learn how the customer onboarding and enabling process works.
- Co-work with Kirill, a Customer Success Engineer to get an idea of Frontastics technical architecture and what possibilities we can offer to our customers.
- Attend some weekly calls with Sebastian, a Customer Success Engineer to understand what our customers are developing and where we can enable them.
- Start owning your own customer relationships with support and guidance from the rest of the team
- 2 or more years experience in either a Customer Success or Sales role, you may also have worked in an eCommerce role
- Ideally, you'll have experience within a SaaS environment
- It will be an advantage if you have strong knowledge of the eCommerce space from a technical and business perspective
- Have previously designed and delivered presentations and/or workshops to external stakeholders
- A passion for handling multiple customers at once, and working with minimal direction
- A highly effective and empathetic communicator, able to discuss technical and business concepts with our customers
- A remote setup and processes tailored for remote workers
- The freedom of planning your work around life and not the other way round — we want you to bring your full self to work, and this includes owning your daily routines
- A company laptop of your choice and a personal budget for any additional equipment you need — you'll be able to purchase it yourself with a virtual company credit card
- A 5-day yearly retreat where we meet with the whole team and spend time together at a beautiful place for additional social bonding
👣 About us
We're a fully remote company, and we've been working that way since being founded in 2017.
Frontastic is a Composable Frontend Platform that unites business and development teams to build commerce sites on top of headless. Our customers see higher conversion rates, increased developer productivity, and a faster time to market.
As of November 2021, Frontastic has officially become part of commercetools- we're growing fast and continue to work focused on our mission: Let commerce teams build the incredible. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey? 🚀
If you want to learn more about our product, watch our product demo video.
🤝 Our hiring process
We've designed our hiring process with the candidate experience in mind. This is important to us as we know to build the best product possible, we need the best people. Learn more about our hiring process.
🕒 We aim to respond to all candidates within 72 hours (except weekends).
1️⃣ Submit your application to our team for review
2️⃣ Discovery call (25min) with Henning, our Chief Operations Officer to discuss Frontastic, our culture, and find out if there's a good alignment with your own preferences and skills
4️⃣ Culture questions (via email) to see how you approach important topics such as growth and work planning
5️⃣ First interview (60min) with Diana, our Customer Success Lead to look deeper into our customer success principles, processes and get to know more about our customer success goals
6️⃣ Stakeholder Lunch (30min) an informal chat with members of the Experience team to get to know who you'll be working with
💬 We'd love to hear from you
If you've any questions about the role, email our Talent team at [email protected]. Applications will only be accepted directly through the job application form.
Visit our careers page on our website to find out more about our organization and culture.
If this role isn't for you, but you know of someone who'd be a great fit, we'd really appreciate it if you'd share this role with them!
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.