Program Coordinator, Posse Virtual Program 🔥
The Posse Foundation is thrilled to announce the launch of a new virtual implementation of the Posse program to help connect more students from more cities to great colleges and universities. Now, in addition to the city-specific model, the new virtual model will offer partnering colleges and universities flexibility in the geographic make-up of their Posses. While traditional Posses consist of students from a single city, virtual Posses can be comprised of students from different cities across the United States. Alternatively, colleges and universities can choose to recruit students exclusively from select cities in a specific state.
The Program Coordinator is the primary administrative support for the Posse Virtual Program. During recruitment, program coordinators manage incoming nominations, the interview schedule, and student personal information through Salesforce. Additionally, program coordinators provide logistical support for each phase of the interview process, as well as the Award Ceremony, and often take the lead in organizing volunteers. During Pre-Collegiate Training, program coordinators play a key role in managing the Writing Program and coordinate logistics for special events. In support of the Campus Program, program coordinators collect and organize student data and assist program directors in producing regular student performance reports. Program Coordinators also manage travel logistics and supplies for special events on campus. In addition to these responsibilities, program coordinators provide general support for the Virtual Program team such as managing calendars, tracking office supplies, and answering phone and email inquiries. The program coordinator reports directly to the Director of the Posse Virtual Program.
This is a remote position with some travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent command of virtual meeting and teleconferencing tools such as Zoom, RingCentral , or Teams.
- Ability to work well with college students
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- Event management experience a plus
- Proficiency required in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, internet, and email
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Adobe products a plus
- Proficiency/Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge of design software
- Bilingual a plus
- Demonstrated belief in Posse’s mission and values
- Ability to travel for annual trainings and other programming events.
To apply please click
Deadline for submission of application is Friday, December 17, 2021.
No phone calls please.