Senior Product Manager, Incentives & Games 🔥
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global ma
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Wish is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager for our App Experiences product team. As a Sr PM in this position, you will be expected to identify and prioritize opportunities to make the Wish shopping experience more fun and entertaining and create the right incentives to convert users to buyers.
Our team is small and nimble. We release new code multiple times a week to ensure that engineers are able to iterate quickly, and make an impact immediately. They work on building features from the database level to the client. We cultivate an environment for smart, driven innovators to thrive.
Not located in the Bay Area? Remote work is acceptable! (*US, Canada, and Europe)
Your goals as a Sr Product Manager will be to:
- Be Bold! This is a unique opportunity where you are empowered to launch brand new experiences for the users which can have a huge impact on the business.
- Be Creative! We aren’t looking for a PM to manage a sales calendar. We’re looking for new and creative ways to offer incredible deals to our customers in a fun and engaging experience.
- Develop insights using data and research to create these new experiences that fundamentally transform how users interact and shop on Wish
- Execute on these opportunities by working alongside engineering, design and analytics teams to define, drive and manage innovative sales and incentive experiences.
- Define and analyze key success metrics that measure the value and success of your products
- Be intensely data driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 6+ years of experience in product management
- Experience running A/B tests, evaluating results, and leading post-launch optimizations
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to bring structure and simplicity to complicated problems and communicate clearly and succinctly with stakeholders
- You have a passionate can-do attitude. Not afraid to try, learn, and improve, ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience working with games, gamification strategy or a background in user psychology
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.