Copywriter/ Content Writer
UPGRADE Digital is a result-oriented digital that helps businesses from different industries to scale.
Our team members are results-driven folks who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges every day, and drive massive growth, we want to hear from you!
About The Role
If you are able to create hooks that grabs attention and stories that touch souls – keep reading!
We are looking to hire a content writer who can regularly produce sharp and create writing that meets business goals.
Do you think you are the one?
Your main role will consist of coming with up with competitive & right to the point copy content for various of marketing channels.
- You have at least 3 years of copywriting experience in a fast-paced environment.
- You understand that great copy comes from blending data and research and creative thinking
- You love writing
- You are brilliant with writing stories & hooks
- You're comfortable leading and collaborating with others to define goals, strategies, and key messages and defending your position using data and audience insights
- You have a growth mindset, and you're "in it to win it"
- You can distill complex products and services and crystalize them into the simple, compelling, easy-to-understand copy.
- Adding your input to help grow businesses & startups from various industries
- Own all content creation copy, including social media content marketing for individuals & brands, blogs, newsletter emails B2B & B2C, press releases, bios, articles & decks
- Work with marketing and creative team to develop & implement content marketing strategies
- Understand how copy impacts the user journey, conversion and brand awareness performance
- Proven ability to understand target audiences and craft copy tailored accordingly
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience (3+ years)
- Deep knowledge of content marketing
- Advance knowledge of direct (sales) copywriting
- Ability to write (create) stories
- A portfolio of published articles/blogs/posts.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Conducting interviews with clients & team members
- Developing content strategies for different channels
- Developing content for blogs, articles, social media, press releases, emails etc.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience and inspire them to take action (engagement)
- Identifying and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Maintains an excellent conversion rate on front end sales pages.
- Increased engagement on social media channels / Increased number of organic enquiries
- Deadlines are set realistically and met or exceeded.
- Quality of work is consistent and contains no errors.
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- Flexible, remote work arrangements available for most positions
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases - at Upgrade there’s no real ceiling to where you can go, what you can do, and what you can earn. As we grow, so too do the opportunities
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere
- Free snacks and drinks
- Regular happy hours and other fun stuff
READY TO APPLY?
To apply, you'll need to submit your 3 copy work you're most proud of and CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you're a shoe-in for this role.
Important: Please include your copy work link in your application! Any applicants without any copy examples you have written should not expect a reply. Show more Show less