Remote Sales Executive
The Grubhub Remote Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills to make an impact on our rapid growth immediately. Plus, you’ll be selling restaurant owners exactly what they already want: more business. Our current Sales Executive’s love the team events, contests, and of course the meal perks. This is the place to hone your sales skills, and make great money doing it.
You’ll be on the front lines of building Grubhub’s national restaurant partner network. You’ll research and consult with restaurants, contact the decision makers, and show them how Grubhub can benefit their business. You’ll need to be resourceful, persuasive, determined, competitive, and have the ability to easily connect with people from all walks of life.
We reward our Remote Sales Executives with competitive pay (base salary + uncapped commission. Average OTE 75k), contests, the ability to travel, and a work environment that breeds success. Do you want to be the best? Do you think you have what it takes to join our top performing Sales Executives and want to be recognized for your work? We only hire top talent, and we’re excited to learn more about your goals and achievements.
- Discover GrubHub’s next wave of great local restaurants: We need you to engage the most wanted restaurants in your territory and help us discover those hidden gems our diners are craving
- Consult with restaurant owners on the benefits of joining GrubHub and having access to our rapidly growing community of hungry diners. Identify needs and goals of the restaurant and demonstrate how GrubHub can help grow their business
- Conduct extensive cold calling (60+ dials per day), emailing, and social outreach to prospective decision makers
- Exceed high-volume sales goals while working within a team environment
- Be the market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, marketing opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvement to management
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great
- Thrive in a competitive team environment. You want to be the best
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals
- Persuasive with demonstrated history of success
- Fluency in English is required; bilingual skills in Spanish or Chinese are a major plus
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is great
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Cold-calling experience
- B2B transactional sales experience
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with uncapped commissions, paid training, and generous ramp up pay
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Show more Show less