National Accounts Manager
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a National Accounts Manager for the Smart and Connected Solution Sales team! The National Accounts Manager will be responsible for growing a portfolio of KOLO™ customers through active business engagement and requires a “hunter” capability. This is a highly strategic role where the customers in the portfolio are in the top GP PRO sales targets or existing customers.
This is a home-based remote position.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Lead Smart And Connected Solution Sales
- Develop deep expertise of technical platform so that you can effectively sell the solution and its benefits
- Gain a thorough understanding of GP PRO sales process so you can effectively work with and support local and national GP PRO sales professionals, distributor sales reps, and other partners
- Work with the KOLO pricing, operations, and customer success team to ensure a smooth sales and onboarding process
- Close new business in target segments
- Provide KOLO System updates to the sales teams in the markets you support to increase their understanding of the platform and its capabilities
- Train sales professionals in 1) identifying leads, 2) introducing the system’s core features and benefits, 3) presenting pricing and vetting leads and 4) partnering with KOLO NAM to close new business
- Partner with GP PRO sales professionals & distribution to close KOLO sales
- Provide feedback on customer reactions to the platform, competitors products, and complimentary technologies
- Provide feedback on and help accelerate and optimize the Smart & Connected sales process
- Act as a key point person between the Sales & KOLO team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Janitorial/Sanitation, technical, or sales experience
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Up to 40% travel
- MBA or advanced degree
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Show more Show less