Product Marketing Manager, Project Starline - Remote
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): California, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of experience in product marketing, strategic consulting, or consumer marketing
- Experience in branding, messaging, marketing plan development, and product launches
- Outstanding track record shaping business roadmaps and marketing plans through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights, and sound recommendations
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects or work streams
- Excellent written and verbal communication, spreadsheet software, presentation design, and people skills
- Outstanding creative judgement with an ability to develop, evaluate, and produce creative ideas
- Drive the marketing strategy, plan, and execution for Project Starline, collaborating closely with various teams (cross-functional teams, stakeholders, external agencies)
- Build broad ties across Google teams to identify synergies and amplify marketing efforts
- Lead annual and quarterly marketing planning and help define the vision and strategy
- Identify and develop key marketing operations and processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness