Remote Sales Representative - Respiratory Interventions
Medtronic is among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world. Medtronic employs more than 85,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in approx. 160 countries. The company is focused on collaborating with stakeholders around the world. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s opinion is valued. We believe in the strength and richness of differences, in actively learning from and amplifying different perspectives, experiences and voices. You will join an exciting environment where everyone can express themselves at their best. Medtronic invests in innovative training and development offers such as digital solutions, in a rich welfare and well-being portfolio which includes various initiatives for a better Work Life Balance as the possibility to work from home as a standard working practice. Last but not least, we have a competitive compensation and benefits package. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future. Join us!
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
E nhance access to Respiratory Interventions (RI) products and services virtually and improve overall RI customer experience
- Engage customers virtually to drive sales and gross margin in prescribed territory/portfolio.
- Enhance accessibility to product and service solutions for existing and potential MDT customers.
- Improve overall customer experience by tech-enabled selling capabilities.
- Grow & maintain sales revenue and support sales execution.
- Remotely sells Medtronic's products within an assigned customer accounts for pre-defined territory locations to achieve or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Identify, develop and close leads for the business and refer on internal leads when appropriate.
- Provides input on new markets, new product introductions and existing products or supplies.
- Partner with Marketing to promote education of the company's products and/or services when appropriate.
- Manages and responds to customer concerns and problems.
- Collaborates with field sales representatives on shared accounts in the planning and execution of sales activities as well as providing on-going sales support including lead qualification, sales calls, data analysis, customer opportunities, and sales rep follow-up.
- Not responsible for customer service activities, such as order taking, delivery or supply chain.
- Not responsible for administrative functions supporting field sales reps
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Business or Marketing or equivalent
- 2+ years professional experience as remote/inside or field sales rep
- Experience in developing and influencing stakeholders
- Experience in leading complex sales
- Account/territory management mastery
- Medronic Mindset Champion
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry in Healthcare, Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals.
- Experience with Respiratory Interventions Market
- RI Sales revenue in assigned territory
- Posting Date: Oct 6, 2021
- Travel: No