Digital and Social Media Strategist
ABOUT THE ROLE:
To help with new client wins, REBORN has an exciting opportunity for a Part-time Digital and Social Media Strategist to join our team.
Our Digital and Social Media Strategist acts as the strategic planner of our clients brands which range from large multinationals through to influencer/ambassador-led brands. Digitally minded & tech-savvy with exceptional oral and written communication skills, you will lead the planning process for clients and analyse the strategies and tactics that will get our clients results across their social, web, email and ecommerce channels.
We believe that the world is full of amazingly talented people and as such, this can be a remote position, but an understanding of the Australian market/audiences is a plus. This role would suit someone who likes being hands on and part of nimble, fast-paced, independent agency teams and is happy to work part-time from home. The role on offer is for 3 days a week and we can discuss how those days fall in the week.
- Digital strategy, planning and goal setting for our clients
- Develop social strategies that are growth focussed
- Analyse campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content for the client’s brand
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as necessary
- Contribute to pitches and briefs
- Build relationships with clients, potential clients, and industry professionals
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends & monitor most effective tools & best practices for measuring the impact of marketing
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience in launching social channels and marketing initiatives (e.g. building social channels, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, writing an email newsletter, building funnels, CRO, paid marketing etc.)
- Able to demonstrate your growth-marketing ability and capability
- Experience planning and implementing a marketing stack for a brand
- Experience in briefing in creative according to channel strategy
- Strong project management skills with ability to lead, implement, and execute marketing plans
- Experience developing and implementing campaigns that drive pipeline using; social media, EDMs, digital advertising, paid search, webinars, sponsorships, and events
- Experience in testing, conducting experiments, and reporting
- Experience working with social video content creators/influencers is a plus.
- You are comfortable across paid and organic activity across TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube.
- You can analyse data, find insights, and act upon them
- Proven ability to work autonomously, with bias for action and owning decisions.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Must have a finger on the pulse and remain up to scratch with the latest growth and marketing trends
- You have a “no task too small” attitude and can roll up your sleeves to get the job done when needed.
- Ideal for a person looking for part-time, remote and/or flexible working hours
- Join a growing, senior, grounded team that love what they do
- Work across professional and experienced clients like Unilever, Kraft Heinz, Integrity Insurance, and more.