Executive Assistant To Ceo and Other C-suite Executives
**1 day in and 4 out
National nonprofit is looking to add an Executive Assistant that provides administrative support to the CEO, President/COO and other C-Suite executives, as needed. Highly skilled at prioritizing and multi-tasking—in addition to administrative functions, this role is pivotal in communications with Board Directors, external high-profile stakeholders and internal staff. This role is mostly virtual with ability to be present as needed. The Executive Assistant reports to the Chief Strategy Officer.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Proficiently manage the CEO’s calendar with an ability to make independent decisions about scheduling meetings and resolving calendar conflicts as per the CEO’s requirements and desired messaging.
• Organize and actively support the Board of Directors and Board Committee meetings, leadership group meetings, special events, as well as key HQ visitors—including Board meeting summary, scheduling, technical needs, catering, meeting, etc.
• Liaise with Board Directors and their assistants, as well as high-value customers, as a professional representative of the CEO office.
• Manage CEO’s travel plans in line with requirements—such as flight and hotel options, conference registrations, car rental and service—actively adjusting travel itinerary as conditions change.
• Manage CEO and President/COO expense reports with accuracy and timely precision.
• Engage internal and external stakeholders with high energy, professional confidence, clear messaging and exceptionally detailed work quality.
• Initiate and complete special projects independently, accurately and with sound judgment often under deadline pressure.
• Leverage Salesforce and other CRM software to manage senior leaders’ relationships with key external contacts.
• Anticipate executives’ administrative needs and proactively recommend and execute management of these needs.
• Handle contact and exposure to sensitive information with considerable tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and sound judgment.
• ‘On stage’ presence always and especially while in HQ, including phone calls with a diverse audience, vendor partners, Board members, team members and external contacts.
3-5 years experience in a management assistant role with an Associate or Bachelor's degree. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic virtual work environment. Additionally:
• Customer service mindset with the ability to anticipate needs and potential issues.
• Well-organized with superior time management skills and a proactive approach to work.
• Experience with MS Office, Outlook, Zoom, search engines and Salesforce (or willingness to learn these).
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, which include the ability to be a team player and partner effectively with others in a virtual team-oriented environment.
• Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Please share your resume with us atfor immediate consideration