Email Marketing Specialist 🔥
Yelp is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist to help us deliver high quality and error free marketing programs for our growing B2B Marketing team. The candidate has extensive knowledge in operating Salesforce Marketing Cloud such as Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Ampscript, SQL and more! They will work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities. The Marketing Operations team is looking for someone who is highly detail oriented, relentlessly process driven and advocates for change and improvement.
If you’re jumping out of your chair after reading this, send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why we’d be crazy not to hire you.
This is full time position located in the United States.
Where You Come In:
- You will own the end-to-end implementation of marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You will build and launch cross-channel marketing campaigns based on internal processes and industry best practices
- You will test and troubleshoot campaign issues that may arise, such as configuration or rendering issues.
- You will work with internal members of the Marketing Operations team to QA and deploy error free campaigns
- You will drive best practices, provide recommendations and promote change to improve build and QA efficiency
- You will streamline processes for campaign execution and well-structured handoff documents to stakeholders
- You will provide clear communication with internal operations partners to ensure alignment on requirements, deliverables and timelines
- You will manage routine system maintenance, including monitoring ongoing campaigns and data synchronization
- You will create and update campaign documentation to ensure all stakeholders are up-to-date with campaign details
- 3-4+ years of extensive, hands-on experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) including Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Mobile Studio, etc.
- Experience writing/reading and working with SQL
- Highly skilled in HTML, CSS and dynamic scripting such as Ampscript and/or JSON
- Experience using email testing tools such as Litmus, Return Path, Email on Acid etc.
- Hands-on problem solver with proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems
- Comfortable working in a fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines with a willingness to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive results
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Plays well with others – Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).