Junior Copywriter 🔥
Do you have an immense hunger to learn the industry and hone your craft?
Reporting directly into a Senior Copywriter or Copy Supervisor, the role of Junior Copywriter is one that offers creative support. You’ll get to shape and nurture some of the most life-changing brands in HealthTech and tell meaningful stories the way they deserve to be told. This involves helping to craft a range of concepts and tactics (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media).
A Junior Copywriter should present with solid creative instincts as well as the ability to work well with a team. This means collaborating with art/strategy/account, remaining quick and resourceful, being open to feedback, and always keeping strategic and creative excellence top-of-mind.
Come join our crew of scrappy thinkers and doers - and help change the course of care forever.
- Approach daily needs with flexibility and the willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a workload that often requires short turnaround
- Build a detailed understanding of the creative process and how jobs move through the agency
- Maintain a solid understanding of assigned brand business, guidelines, products, strategy, and competition
- Follow creative and project briefs to generate creative concepts and tactics
- Craft strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct, original, and effective
- Present work to the internal team with a focus on developing the ability to skillfully present to clients
- Build relationships across account, strategy, and creative teams through collaboration and co-creation
- Share a passion for writing and eagerness to learn from other creative professionals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional writing and research abilities
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Keen eye for detail and appreciation for great design
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
We’re VIVO Agency - a marketing industry leader specializing in HealthTech (devices, diagnostics, healthcare IT). As experts in care delivery and human behavior, we’re helping turn the biggest obstacles in healthcare into opportunities for growth. Join us. And make your mark. Show more Show less