Remote Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist for a very important client.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will report into the Marketing Operations and Technology function supporting the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division's (CMD) operational marketing and campaign expense management processes to maintain optimal efficiency and enable KPI management. You will regularly support mapping, optimizing, and documenting marketing processes which enable scale, repeatability, and predictability to achieve annual marketing results and work with our marketing colleagues and finance to reconcile spend. In this role, you will use a combination of project management, good documentation practices, database mining and marketing and sales expertise to facilitate the development of standards and performance management for our marketing organization.
- Provide back office support to maintain accurate and timely information required for effective campaign expense management across a highly matrixed budget landscape.
- Help create documentation, training and maintenance of our processes & control standards driven by PPI and as business requirements change for processes such as lead management, funnel management, database management, campaign development, campaign expense management, marketing quality assurance, content development, reporting and more.
- Support process improvement project teams to complete actions, establish metrics and measurement systems and close out projects in a timely manner
- Learn and master the PPI process and work to achieve certification in the process
- Support best practices sharing and templates to aide marketing cross functional project teams in the PPI process to deliver results using continuous improvement methodologies.
- Willing and able to work independently and support teams and functions across the globe
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities with marketing operations as needed
- Actively pursuing a 4-year college degree in marketing, business, or a closely related field
- Demonstrate experience in a matrixed corporate environment, preferably in a marketing operations or related functions
- Experience supporting diverse teams and projects related to marketing; preferably demonstrated experience in Agile Project Management
- Passion for driving improvement and leading change in a complex, global environment
- Data or business analyst skills with demonstrated expertise in using basic analyst tools highly desirable
- Demonstrate company values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement
- Strong sense of urgency; shows confidence and motivation to act/biased toward action
- Strong interpersonal, time management, decision-making and conflict management skills
- Great communicator, including written, oral and presentation skills
- Computer skills with demonstrable knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and visual collaboration management tools such as Miro or others for process mapping and optimization.
- Positive attitude and strong commitment to do whatever it takes to make the company succeed