Customer Support Specialist 🔥
One of our top clients in the Lincolnshire area is currently seeking three (3) Customer Support Specialist to join their team. This position will be responsible for supporting B2B customers, processing incoming orders and working directly in SAP, this is not a sales or call-center environment.
Salary: $18.00/hr-$19.00/hr (depending on experience and credentials)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
What's in it for you?
- A chance to work with one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare and equipment space.
- Collaborative and team work environment with offices modeled after Google.
- Onsite cafeteria with free coffee (when working onsite).
- Onsite fitness center (when working onsite).
- Four-time top 100 most sustainable companies in the world and top amongst healthcare related companies.
- Accurately enter customer orders and order changes within systems and take appropriate actions to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Ensure calls and correspondences are addressed within standard response time.
- Utilize various systems to accurately document customer transactions activities.
- Develop positive rapport with customers and coworkers and collaborate to resolve issues.
- Understand and support company and department goals and objectives
- Associate's Degree or 2 years relevant Customer Service experience in a related industry or manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Customer Service processes and systems.
- Customer Service experience or experience in a related industry or manufacturing environment.
- Experience in order entry in SAP or other ERP systems.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available. 495449