Marketing and Community Manager 🔥
About MindRight Health:
is a venture-backed tech startup with the mission of making mental health care radically accessible and inclusive of underserved communities. We provide trauma-informed + culturally responsive, mental health coaching over text messages to youth. We partner with health plans and community partners to provide our service as a covered benefit to youth members. You can check out a youth testimonial and read more about our work in .
About the Role:
The Marketing and Community Manager is a core part of our team, responsible for driving our marketing and outreach efforts to Medicaid communities across the US. The Manager will recruit, develop, and lead our field-based community outreach team, driving increased awareness of our service among communities facing various economic and social barriers to accessing mental health care. You will represent MindRight Health externally in these communities, building authentic relationships with community partners in efforts to support member growth and engagement. This is a remote, contract-to-hire position that may require travel.
- You have demonstrated success with community organizing, engagement and/or outreach, especially with difficult-to-reach communities. You are passionate about improving the health outcomes of low-income families and communities of color, and have a track record of earning and building trust in these communities.
- You have experience leading and managing marketing and/or community outreach teams, including hiring and performance management.
- You are data-driven and have extensive experience using data to drive marketing efforts.
- You have experience creating and driving implementation of a marketing plan/campaign from start to finish
- You take full accountability for, and are highly driven toward, achieving monthly and quarterly performance targets. You can motivate a team to be as driven as you are.
- You lead with empathy and understanding and thrive in relationship-building work.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills on a cross-disciplinary team.
- You are comfortable designing marketing materials and social media content
- You are a self-starter with a proven ability to work autonomously and balance multiple project deadlines.
- You must have proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, given the field-based and potential travel nature of this role.
- Achieve your aggressive weekly and monthly member enrollment targets (i.e. how many prospective members have been engaged and enrolled in our services).
- Create and drive social (instagram, twitter, facebook, etc.) and ad campaigns, achieving agreed upon performance metrics.
- Recruit and lead a motivated and high-performing field-based team, who are adept at community outreach across several modalities.
- Organize and lead community events and site visits to increase prospective member interest.
- Continually improve existing outreach methods, and innovate new ones, to develop a best-in-class engagement operation.
- Develop and sustain a highly diverse network of community partners who will help MindRight Health engage with its prospective members. This includes schools, community-based-organizations, and healthcare providers.
- Based in Washington, DC
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Experience working with health plans
- Experience working in high growth startups or organizations
- Track record of community involvement and leadership experience
Compensation Range: $70-90K/year, commensurate with experience
Interested? email email@example.com