Social Media Specialist 🔥
Elm Coast Agency is a boutique agency based in Southern California focusing on brands in the lifestyle, home, family, beauty, and health/wellness categories. We mainly focus on influencer marketing strategies for clients but social media marketing has come up many times in our conversations with brands.
We are a lean team that operates on a fairly flexible schedule. If you want to get some of the work done at night that’s totally fine. As long as the work is getting completed and clients remain happy then all is good.
We are looking for a candidate to fill a freelance/remote social media specialist role. You may be managing 1-2 clients to start with an opportunity to grow into either taking on more clientele and/or overseeing a social media team.
The Social Media Specialist needs to be a self-motivated person who communicates well with our team and clients.
Work with team to meet the day-to-day needs of clients, including:
- Execute all brand strategy and content for all social media clients including copywriting and photography
- Work with influencer marketing team to get proper influencer UGC needed for content schedule
- Responsible for brand voice consistency across all social media
- Responsible for community management on brand’s social media platforms
- Develop and oversee paid social media campaigns
- Maintain active client relationships and communications
- Analyze and track social trends on a client-by-client basis
- Oversee all social media new business
- Collaborate and work directly with other departments within the agency to ensure that a trusted, positive working relationship exists.
- Participate in weekly status meetings with clients
- Prepare reporting that covers highlights, plans, and ideas for weekly status meetings
- Possess a strong work ethic and have the ability to multi-task across projects in a deadline driven environment.
- 3 or more years of social media marketing experience including planning and managing content for multiple clients freelance or in an agency setting.
- Experience with health/wellness, lifestyle, gaming, beauty, and/or family brands a plus
- Must be available for weekly status calls with client(s)
- Exceptional content writing skills and should have at least a basic knowledge of photo and video editing.
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Adobe Suites a plus
- In depth knowledge of using Instagram (particularly Reels), TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and other social media accounts as marketing platforms.
The listed job functions do not necessarily include all activities that the incumbent may perform.
TYPE: Part-time/freelance to start with possibility of full time as we continue to grow our clientele base
LOCATION: Fully Remote
LEVEL: Junior/Senior Role
PAY: $20-$35/hr DOE for up to 20 hours a weekShow more Show less