Social Media & Community Manager 🔥
About This Role
We’re on the hunt for a highly creative and organized Social Media & Community Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll lead the charge in growing our social media presence and boost community engagement by creating best-in-class content, engaging with our audience through gold-star community management, and being a day-to-day point-of-contact for our influencer partners. You’ll work closely with our Director of Content and Partnerships and play a key role in our organic marketing efforts, bringing the Clare brand to life through compelling social media content and visual storytelling.
Ideal candidates are natural content creators who live and breathe social, have an in-depth understanding of social channels (with a focus on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest) and have prior experience growing social follower counts for a brand or publication. If you are a social media wizard, have a passion for all things home and lifestyle, and love wearing many hats, creating inspiring content, testing new platforms and features, and engaging with audiences, we’d love to hear from you!
Who You Are
- A content creator at heart—You have stellar copywriting skills, a knack for storytelling, and a talent for producing stunning visual content in a variety of formats from photo imagery to graphics, GIFs, Instagram stories and reels, TikTok videos, Pinterest guides, and more.
- A social media nerd—You live and breathe social. You’re up to date with the latest social trends and best practices, you’re the first to test out new platforms and features when they launch, and you follow best-in class brands to stay inspired. You have the ability to spot trends and love geeking out on them.
- A community builder—You love engaging with people and you understand how to connect with an audience, using insights to deliver more of what your audience wants. You have an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior and audience engagement on each platform.
- An enthusiastic go-getter—You are highly organized, have a can-do attitude, enjoy wearing many hats, have a natural inclination for problem solving, and can balance projects, priorities, and deadlines. You maintain high standards in every aspect of your work and continually raise the bar.
- A decor and lifestyle champion—You love all things decor and lifestyle, follow home influencers and design shows religiously, and get publications like Domino, AD Clever, and Apartment Therapy delivered to your inbox daily. You stay on top of trends and have a great sense of style.
- You’ll flex your creative muscles by writing compelling caption copy and creating content that fits the voice and look of Clare and is tailored to each channel in a variety of formats from photo imagery to graphics, GIFs, Instagram stories and reels, TikTok videos, Pinterest guides, and more
- You’ll own day-to-day posting and planning of content aligned with our marketing calendar, to drive brand awareness, audience growth, traffic, and sales
- You’ll create double-tap-worthy and shareable Instagram reels, Tiktok videos, and Pinterest guides, and readily test new features across platforms to adapt to changing algorithms and best practices
- You’ll build and schedule blog posts aligned with to our editorial calendar and lead the distribution of blog posts across all channels
- You’ll support reporting and analyzing social media performance and make adjustments and recommendations for improvement on voice, tone, posting times, etc, to drive engagement.
- You’ll turn everyday engagers into real fans of the brand with best-in-class community management across all channels and help bring the brand’s personality to life on social media
- You’ll be the brand’s day-to-day point of contact for our influencers, engaging with them on social, managing inbound requests, scouting for potential new projects, and facilitating orders
- You’ll be identifying the best-of-the-best UGC and organizing it internally.
- 3-5 years of relevant and proven social media experience creating content and growing social channels at a brand, agency, or editorial media outlet (a focus on decor, design, and lifestyle preferred)
- Proven expertise in growing social follower counts and extensive knowledge and understanding of social channels (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Highly organized, proficiency in Dropbox, Google Drive, Photoshop, and experience with social scheduling tools
- Passionate about all things home, design, and lifestyle with a knowledge of home and design influencers a huge plus.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience plus equity in the company
- Comprehensive health benefits and access to a 401K savings plan
- A fun, dynamic working environment with a small, energetic and diverse team
- Flexible remote working
- Unlimited PTO
- A diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome.