Customer Service Associate
Remote part-time or full-time
Whirli is an exciting consumer start-up providing a subscription based sharing economy for children's toys.
We provide parents with a more affordable and sustainable alternative to buying toys. Since our launch in 2018 we have seen incredible growth and have raised a substantial £4m in our seed round funding at the end of 2020.
We are a fun, hard working team of 50 people and growing rapidly, 15 of which are 'office' based in Aldgate (London), though remote working has become very normal. The rest of the team are based in our warehouse in Rainham, Kent.
A Bit About The Role
To support our growth, we're looking to add a new Customer Support Associate. This person will be friendly and hardworking, who cares passionately about delivering excellent customer service to our subscribers. The current team are the voice of the company and are frequently praised by our subscribers in their Trustpilot reviews for being friendly, efficient and helpful. They are looking for someone fun, hardworking and energetic to support them in delivery their excellent standards to our growing subscriber base.
Your Key Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Providing customer support across email and online live chat
- Helping support our online communities across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, our own website, and elsewhere
- Being the voice of Whirli and ensuring our communications are friendly, efficient, helpful and responsive
- Supporting the team in building out our CRM and Customer Support infrastructure
- Feeding back to the correct team and helping to resolve customer issues, technical issues and courier issues.
- Working across functions with the opportunity to work collaboratively with other teams in the business.
- Passionate and excited about our new start-up venture
- Professional English speaker with excellent communication skills and willingness to help
- Have previous experience working in a written, web-based Customer Services role (ideally using a tool such as Zendesk or similar)
- Experience of working in a e-commerce consumer and/or startup business is preferred.
- Highly energetic and motivated
- Collaborative with a positive can-do attitude
- Flexible and proactive
- Have great attention to detail and go the extra mile
- £12 per hour
- Flexible working patterns
- Between 24 - 40 hours guaranteed (agreed upon contract)
- Options for over-time at the same rate
- Remote working
- Stock options in a very promising startup
- 20 days holiday based on 40 hours per week (or pro-rata)
- Pension scheme
- Free subscription to Whirli
- Friends and family discounts to Whirli
- A fun, collaborative start up environment
- A dynamic, diverse team who treat each other with respect
Interested applicants will need to submit their CV, join a short Zoom interview and if invited, attend a longer Zoom (or office) based interview. They should be available to start within 1 month of being made an offer. Show more Show less