The Director of Member Growth is a key leadership role that will drive the next chapter in One Mind at Work’s growth. Reporting to the Executive Vice President, this role is responsible for accelerating the growth of our memberships, managing the entire sales cycle, and member integration into the One Mind ecosystem. The Director of Member Growth will own the development and execution of the growth strategy, including initiatives to clarify our strategic vision and positioning, enhance the member value proposition, and develop new partnership opportunities to enhance our impact. The Director leads in an environment where operational excellence, innovation, and experimentation are valued and expected. This leader must value having an impact, being hands-on and have great communication skills.
· Executes our strategy and accelerates growth globally by identifying new approaches and expanding capabilities to create a differentiated competitive advantage
· Plans, builds, and implements a strategic cross-channel playbook for demand generation by owning growth across all stages of the funnel, in particular acquisition, conversion, retargeting (i.e., the right platforms, with the right messaging, to the right audiences)
· Defines and drives the sales roadmap, goals, and KPIs to measure growth and adoption
· Maintains a holistic understanding of our work, the industry, and the competitor landscape
· Identifies new and optimizes existing acquisition channels including email, direct mail, digital marketing, campaign-specific landing pages, influencers, etc.
· Supports awareness, branding, and promotion that drive the growth of One Mind at Work and broader One Mind ecosystem
· Responsible for the 100-day member growth campaign sprints
· Provides consistent reports on growth statistics, lead pipeline, conversation of sales and channel effectiveness, as well as growth projections
· Uses data and analytics for decision-making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
· Builds a high performing sales team that can successfully navigate through change and transformation
· Collaborates with the Director of Operations and Member Engagement to ensure a smooth transition through member onboarding
· Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
· 7-10 years sales experience with 3-5 years leadership experience
· Skills required:
o Great communicator, collaborator, and courageous in his/her/their thinking
o Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to gain rapport quickly with senior executive stakeholders in potential member organizations
o Demonstrates creative and unconventional approaches to building new growth sources
o Detail-oriented, organized and results-driven
o Demonstrated business instincts
o Ability to think "big picture" -- connecting the dots across multiple departments and opportunities
About One Mind
One Mind was founded by the Staglin family to accelerate science for better diagnostics and cures, to translate outcomes for patients, and to impact society by reducing stigma and discrimination for all with a brain health/mental illness. Today One Mind is recognized as a global leader that has raised almost $500 million and driven fundamental advances in research and advocacy. Supported by an active Board of 14 dedicated members and a 9-person Scientific Advisory Board of the world’s top neuroscientists, One Mind has set the ambitious vision of accelerating brain health for all.
Twenty-six years of world-leading discoveries by One Mind’s funded scientists have yielded fertile opportunities to change the lives of people who struggle with brain health. Now is the time to accelerate our research agenda and to make those advances available to everyone.