Customer Support Specialist
What you'll do.
- Act as a primary touchpoint for customers, answer inbound questions and inquiries over phone, email and chat.
- Guide customers through using Lively technology and be the champion on their journey to better hearing.
- Become an ambassador of the Lively culture and embody their values in each interaction with customers.
- Experience working in customer-facing roles, previous experience in remote customer support preferred.
- Familiarity working with support software (Salesforce experience is a plus).
- Deep empathy, which shines through your phone and email presence.
- Equal ability to work independently and collaborate with others
- Experience working with people with hearing loss a plus.
- You're worth it: Their compensation is competitive and their 401k plan includes a 4% match.
- Take care of yourself and your loved ones: They offer excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance and contribute generously to it. Adding a new member to your family? They also provide 12-weeks paid parental leave.
- Fill that well: Whether you check out America's natural treasures or just veg out on your couch, enjoy your paid time off. They encourage time off.
- Nomnom on them: Lively offers a weekly lunch stipend. (Pro tip: Groceries count.)