Social Media Manager 🔥
She now has multiple books, online courses, and programs.
Rachel's superpower is making the topic of money sassy, fun, and simple.
Her audience consists of mostly female millennials and Gen Zers.
The Role Let's get shit done! The Social Media Manager oversees social media content creation and scheduling.
You are generally responsible for creating daily Instagram.
Money Honey Rachel
Role Social Media Manager
Company Money Honey Rachel
Status Independent Contractor, Part Time
The Company teaching women and young generations how to manage their money and achieve financial independence.
Rachel Richards founded this business in 2017 with the publication of her first bestselling book, Money Honey. She now has multiple books, online courses, and programs. Rachel’s superpower is making the topic of money sassy, fun, and simple. Her audience consists of mostly female millennials and Gen Zers.
The Role Let’s get shit done!
The Social Media Manager oversees social media content creation and scheduling. You are generally responsible for creating daily Instagram & Facebook graphics, writing captions, and responding to comments. You are also responsible for creating engaging discussions in Facebook groups, and posting Instagram stories and Instagram reels.
The Social Media Manager is expected to repurpose most content rather than reinvent the wheel. You are expected to have an eye for aesthetics / brand colors, understand basic marketing strategy, and put together highly appealing graphics and captions. You will work mainly with Instagram and Facebook, with the potential to expand into LinkedIn and TikTok social media management as well. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express Rachel’s views creatively.
You are central to the integrity and image of this company. With a strategic, organized, and talented Social Media Manager, Money Honey Rachel will be able to add value to her existing and potential customers in an exceptional way, which ultimately increases customer loyalty and revenue. The Social Media Manager should create witty and personable content. Increased engagement over time is the most important goal.
The position is part-time with an expected workload of 5-8 hours per week.
- Post to Instagram and Facebook 5-6 times per week, using mostly repurposed content and captions or taking specific direction from Rachel.
- Create a content calendar at least 2 weeks in advance to review with Rachel.
- Update & maintain Instagram profile and highlights.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (Facebook cover photo, Linkedin cover photo, Facebook group photo, profile pictures) to ensure brand consistency.
- Repurpose Tiktoks into Instagram reels.
- Provide clear reports on social media metrics that show follower growth and engagement over time, and present findings to Rachel during a monthly meeting.
- Post in two Facebook groups, once per week, to create engaging discussions.
- Approve new member requests into Facebook groups.
- Create and post content to Instagram stories.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service, to ensure brand consistency.
- Interact with customers (messages, comments) via the company’s social media accounts.
- Analyze the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements.
- Research social media trends and inform Rachel on new ideas.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares, likes, or clicks; and measure a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a social media manager / creator (preferably finance-related but not required).
- Proven experience or background in marketing.
- Exceptional, empathetic, and approachable written and verbal communication skills.
- American-English fluency and excellent grammar.
- Mastery of Instagram, Facebook. Proficiency of LinkedIn, TikTok.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Creativity and enthusiasm to research relevant trends expected.
- Strong internet connection required.
- Proficiency with virtual meeting and collaboration software and tools.
- Must be available during business hours, Monday through Friday, and sometimes on weekends.
- Financial knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Competitive hourly compensation, with annual reviews and merit increases
- Flexible work hours
- Remote Opportunity
Hourly Range $17.50+
Employment Type Part-Time (Contractor)
Company Industry Financial Education
Job Function Social Media Show more Show less