Bright Talent is representing multiple companies, seeking strong Remote Contract Recruiters to work on an assignment filling multiple positions in the technical, sales & marketing, channel spaces, manufacturing, and more . This assignment may last 6 months or more. If you are a Recruiter looking for remote work , some diversity, and that next great project, this could be the opportunity for you!
As a Contract Recruiter, specific responsibilities may include, partnering with HR leads, Talent Acquisition, and hiring teams to understand their specific hiring needs. While working within their existing systems and processes, you may recommend new ideas and strategies, to help improve efficiencies. You may be responsible for managing the requisition process, conducting a full-cycle recruitment process starting with job postings, candidate management within the client's applicant tracking system through their internal interview process to reporting. Sourcing passive candidates and building talent pools and networks via advanced internet sourcing channels and the latest techniques will be a priority.
Contract Recruiter Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of recruiting experience.
- Proven track record of successful delivery against challenging time-to-fill targets
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and negotiation skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and a member.
- Knowledgeable in various applicant tracking systems, Workday a plus
- Enter candidates into recruiting system
- Track candidates through the recruiting process
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Implement recruiting and sourcing strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates
- Provide hiring managers with qualified candidates
- Recommend new sources for recruiting candidates
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Refer qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Submit qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Seek creative solutions for recruiting candidates
- Screened candidates to hiring managers
- Pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing methods
- Develop recruiting strategies to attract highly qualified candidates
- Determine online recruiting and sourcing strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates
- Supporting hiring managers and candidates
- Perform candidate searches for qualified candidates
- Managing full cycle recruitment process which includes sourcing candidates
- Present top qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
Got questions? Visit our website to learn more and to contact us via email or chat at
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT OPEN TO PARTNERING WITH OUTSIDE VENDORS.