Social Media Manager 🔥
We’re a product-first ambitious team that’s obsessed with a united vision for taking our business to new heights, and we're a true pandemic pivot story. We transformed from a solid New York City-based corporate lunch service, called STADIUM, whose trajectory was thrown off-course given the changing dynamic of working on-site to working at-home, and have since never looked back. SnackMagic today has outpaced years of STADIUM's growth due to our agile team and ability to pioneer a new way to bring companies together in a changing world.
SnackMagic has very distinct branding, tone of voice and target audiences. We're looking for someone who can take it and build a succinct ongoing social media strategy. This person will own our social media channels which include Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and our blog. They will be responsible for conceptualizing the strategy and executing on it. SnackMagic's audience is very diverse and varies per channel but our focus is definitely B2B, so the strategy would have to be reflective of this approach. We don't believe "going viral" is a strategy nor is blanketing influencers with snacks. We're looking for someone who is analytical and creates strategy based on the target audience's goals and pains in mind. The current team includes a marketing coordinator who handles all day to day growth and engagement. This role will work closely with the marketing coordinator as needed.
- 5+ years experience working in social media and marketing
- Proven experience working with Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and blogging
- Excellent copywriter
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic & fast paced environment - ie startup
- Can work well on their own, (no micro-managing here!)
- has experience working with other B2B companies (social media)
- copywriting is a strength
- worked in startups before
- passionate about social media AND snacks!
- Competitive salary & on-boarding package for the right candidate
- True ground-floor opportunity at an exciting, fast-paced growing company
- Guaranteed to make an impact, and be given autonomy to contribute
- Fully remote working environment
- 3 month probationary period. Full time after that.
- Available as W9 or 1099