Technical Product Marketing Manager, Open Devops
Atlassian is looking for a Technical Product Marketing Manager to join our DevOps Product Marketing team. You will develop marketing strategies and programs to drive awareness and adoption for Atlassian’s DevOps suite and partners, including Jira Software, Bitbucket, Confluence, Compass, Status page, Ops Genie, and our ecosystem.
What you'll do:
- Be an advisor: Partner with Product Management to gather customer, market and competitive insights that inform our strategy. You will keep a vigilant eye on the software development market for problems and market opportunities
- Inspire with stories: You are a storyteller who has the creativity and writing skills to communicate technical topics with authenticity. You turn customer conversations into compelling case study assets that reimagine what’s possible with DevOps
- Evangelize new ways of working in DevOps: Work closely with Product Management, Development, and other Marketing team members to craft product positioning and messaging. Engage in customer research and complete competitive intelligence reports that can be leveraged to derive the perfect messaging, product, and content strategy.
- Be a coach to sales: Prepare and deliver enablement materials that help sales identify and engage prospects effectively
- Make a measurable impact: Propose, test and implement improvements to increase conversion rate at every stage of the sales funnel
- Drive GTM Strategy: Develop deliverables including but not limited to integrated marketing campaigns, product launches, social media campaigns, webinars, blog posts, customer analytics, and any other relevant marketing campaigns that convey the added value Atlassian’s DevOps products bring to customers.
- Experience: 5-7 years of Product Marketing, Online marketing, Content marketing and/or Campaign Management experience - past experience as a developer advocate or developer preferred
- Entrepreneurial Zeal: From leading a creative brainstorm to staying up on the newest growth hacking techniques, the ability to think outside the box and tackle problems you haven't encountered before is a must
- Curiosity: Software development is ever changing. Having the desire to challenge yourself with keeping up with modern software trends will make you very successful in this role
- Charisma: You will need to influence cross-functional teams and get them excited about and invested in your projects and campaigns
- Decision-Making Ability: Deftness in prioritizing among competing opportunities, balancing customer needs with business priorities, and articulating the rationale behind decisions to other stakeholders
- Written and verbal communication
- Creativity and problem-solving ability
- BS/BA degree, CS experience preferred
You'll enjoy working in a fun, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced environment with sharp people on a like-minded mission. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company by throwing our combined weight behind the continued exponential growth of our products. The team you'll be working with appreciates data-driven discussions, candid feedback, genuine empathy, and a passion for pushing the envelope. We care deeply about the products, but even more so about one another, and truly believe that as a team there is nothing we cannot accomplish. If you're interested in joining the ranks of a hungry product marketing team that's determined to raise the bar and create one-of-a-kind experiences for our users, then we've been waiting for you.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.