About the Job
LaunchDarkly is growing its Accounting team and looking for Payroll Specialist to own the payroll process and help with other assigned projects. Our growth is making this vital area more complicated and nuanced (more states, international; increasing complexity of variable compensation; etc.), and we have need for a talented professional to support this crucial part of our employees' experience.
- Compile payroll data, submit payroll, reconcile errors and maintain accurate payroll records
- Liaise with the HR team to ensure consistency of personnel records, pay, benefits, etc.
- Monitor and respond to inquiries sent via payroll helpdesk ticketing system
- Build and run custom reports. Process accurate and timely reports as needed
- Team up with accounting in ad-hoc projects
- Maintain personnel confidentiality or other sensitive information
- Improve payroll policy and procedure based on company needs
- 3+ years relevant Payroll specialist experience in the SAAS or similar industry
- Knowledge of state and federal payroll and tax regulations
- International payroll experience is a huge plus (UK, Canada and Australia)
- Experience with Payroll system like UltiPro or ADP workforce now
- Experienced with 401K audit
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with contending priorities
- Strong accuracy, attention to detail, investigative, and analytical skills
- Experience in a dynamic, rapidly growing/changing environment desired
- Advance knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word) and Google apps.
- Bachelor's or higher degree
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let theget in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at.