Senior Financial Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to roll up his/her sleeves and become a critical member of the FP&A team whose charter is to provide LaunchDarkly leadership with financial and strategic support. This role will report into the FP&A Manager.
- Support planning and budgeting by owning expense reporting, variance analysis, and forecasting. Identify, model, and track expense drivers to improve forecast accuracy.
- Partner with the Recruiting/People team to manage workforce planning.
- Assist in identifying and tracking key business drivers and metrics to support LaunchDarkly's growth.
- Serve as an Adaptive administrator and implement system improvements.
- Contribute to and drive process improvements where FP&A is an owner or a stakeholder.
- Partner with Accounting on month-end close to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, or related.
- Minimum 3 years of FP&A or related experience. Saas industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Hyper focused on accuracy.
- Able to design and implement processes that can scale.
- Curious and driven to bring clarity where there is ambiguity.
- Highly collaborative and proactive in building effective relationships with business and cross-functional partners.
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding of GAAP and accounting principles.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Prior experience with ERP and financial planning tools, ideally NetSuite and Adaptive. Experience with CRM and BI tools is a plus.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let theget in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at.