Social Media Specialist
What We Are About:
We are constantly on the lookout for creative, ambitious, and meticulous marketers. If you thrive in fast-paced marketing environments and are known for ideas, problem-solving, and multiple hat-wearing skills then Illumio is a great fit for you. Come join one of the most creative, innovative and fun marketing teams. You will be challenged to do your best work and be given the flexibility and freedom to achieve your goals. Bring your game-changing, category-building approaches to solving customers problems to the team and help us dominate.
Illumio is looking for a social media professional to nurture and scale the Illumio brand globally through social media channels, while keeping a pulse on cybersecurity news/insights and engaging our growing, global community. In this newly created role, you will develop and implement creative social programs, work cross-functionally to support corporate initiatives, draft, edit, and post content, develop Illumio’s voice and tone, scale and engage global audiences and monitor and analyze results.
This role will report to Illumio’s Director of Corporate Communications. The Communications team is lean and tenacious, and we are looking for individuals who are self-starters, ambitious, creative and ready to make a massive impact.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Own editorial calendar, including drafting, scheduling, and posting across primary channels
- Own community management for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, and identify/build new channels as needed
- Find opportunities to engage community and build relationships
- Build and lead an employee advocacy program
- Work with executives to strengthen their voices and engagement on social media
- Quantitatively measure the success of the social program, and build an internal reporting system
- 5+ years of experience in B2B social media marketing
- Strong understanding of and platform expertise on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and emerging technologies
- Experience with creative content development and social analysis
- Attention to detail and exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Meticulous organization and attention to detail
- Ability to manage complex projects in a fast-changing environment
- Understanding of evolving social media trends
- Passionate about the cybersecurity industry
- Experience with Bambu, Sprout Social is a plus
Illumio enables organizations to realize a future without high-profile breaches by preventing the lateral movement of attackers across any organization. Founded on the principle of least privilege in 2013, Illumio provides visibility and segmentation for endpoints, data centers or clouds. The world’s leading organizations, including Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite, trust Illumio to reduce cyber risk. For more information, visit https://www.illumio.com/what-we-do and engage us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Show more Show less