Fear Free is looking for a passionate, outgoing, and animal-loving Marketing Coordinator, who will assist with the coordination, execution, monitoring, and measurement all of Fear Free’s marketing and communication efforts. The ideal candidate will be an empathetic team player who is energetic, organized, and motivated to make Fear Free the standard of care for all pets worldwide.
We are a small, nimble, and fast-paced organization that has seen tremendous growth in the past few years. Being small and nimble, team members wear many hats in our organization and a future employee must be prepared to do the same. Our team consists of extremely hardworking, upbeat, and passionate people who love what we do. Being successful in this position will require a positive attitude, competitive drive, attention to detail, and willingness to adapt to changing priorities. On the flip side, we offer great benefits, work in a creative and energetic environment, and overall have a lot of fun.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Communications Manager, internal teams, clients, and partners on marketing strategy.
- Create, implement, and monitor email communications using the ActiveCampaign email platform.
- Coordinate email communications calendar for all audiences.
- Create and edit content for all websites (fearfreepets.com, fearfreehappyhomes.com, fearfreeshelters.com).
- Work with external design firm to create marketing materials, such as sales collateral, white papers, and presentations.
- Assist with community engagement on social media platforms.
- Gather and analyze various marketing data using Google Analytics.
- Analyze surveys, questionnaires, and other forms of feedback.
- Create and interpret a variety of reports.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Understand company product and brand.
- Help identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Respond to marketing-related customer inquiries from customer experience team.
- Run reports for different administrative needs.
- Prepare, format, and edit a range of documents.
- Test website processes for web team.
- Log activities in project management system.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience with email service platforms (bonus points if you have experience with ActiveCampaign)
- Experience with social media management platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis
- Excellent skills in PC environment, including knowledge of and familiarity with common office software (Microsoft Office, especially Excel) and common file formats
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Creative thinker with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to come up with new processes and procedures
- Able to work effectively on teams and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- marketing: 2 years (Required)
- email service platform: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote