Founded on the principle of art making the world a better place, Arts Help is an award-winning organization rated Top 100 art start-ups in 2020 that mobilizes a community of 4 million people around the world. With a global reach of over 35 million people monthly, we are a bold team of big dreamers, guided by the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Arts Help non-profit and its subsidiaries are growing and looking for champions of creative thinking, innovative problem solvers, and socially conscious new team members.
Position Overview: Copywriter (18-month contract)
Arts Help is looking for a copywriter to join our ambitious and growing team. The successful candidate will have strong copywriting skills and the ability to master their craft; producing clear, compelling copy for our marketing materials. The applicant should be someone who is an enthusiastic problem solver and passionate about the impact of art and sustainability.
- Ideation, development and implementation of creative concepts across all media channels
- Develop creative concepts and 360° campaigns in collaboration with marketing, graphic designer and content producer to ensuring high quality, on-brief and impactful work with storytelling at its core
- Create headlines, short and long copy, campaign manifestos, digital content treatments and scripts
- Develop compelling copy and content for social media, press release announcements and newsletters
- Help build presentations and pitch deck structure and narrative
- Collaborate across teams to develop social strategies and calendars
- Ensure content is innovative, on-brand and consistent with Arts Help’s values
- Take on pitches and projects and own your work from start to finish
- Collaborate with Strategy, Project Management, Client Services and Production throughout the entirety of every project
- Manage and work – sometimes independently and under tight deadlines – while juggling multiple projects
- Bachelor degree in a related field, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years experience working in marketing/content at a creative/advertising agency or a brand, or in journalism or an editorial role.
- Wordsmithing talent and storytelling abilities
- Exceptional writing skills that demonstrate the ability to create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows an audience.
- A demonstrated track record for writing insightful, interesting content across digital channels
- Can sell strategic thinking and creative concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in a marketing/content role at a digital, creative, advertising, agency, brand, journalism or editorial organization
- A passion for storytelling and igniting change
- Passionate about the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary expectations to
Equal Opportunity Employment
Arts Help is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.