Founded on the principle of art making the world a better place, Arts Help is an award-winning organization rated Top 100 art start-ups in 2020 that mobilizes a community of 4 million people around the world. With a global reach of over 35 million people monthly, we are a bold team of big dreamers, guided by the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Arts Help non-profit and its subsidiaries are growing and looking for champions of creative thinking, innovative problem solvers, and socially conscious new team members.
Position Overview: Graphic Designer (18-month contract)
Arts Help is looking for a graphic designer who is passionate about the impact of art and sustainability to produce and oversee creative solutions. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, typography, editorial layout, and technical detail. You should have experience executing projects from conception to production – including research and discovery. You will collaborate with our copywriter, content producer, web developer and marketing team to support the creative vision and execution of work across the Arts Help organization.
- Own the creative process, from concept to execution, for compelling digital to traditional media content that sets us apart and engages our community
- Design daily presentations, pitch and programming decks and proposal
- Develop, design, plan and execute media assets and campaigns such as social, digital, email, promotional materials, corporate templates and newsletters
- Support content creation including digital media, web, CRM, presentations, editorial, video content and educational curriculum
- Responsible for the quality and presentation of creative work
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design
- In-depth experience and strong knowledge in editorial layout and typography
- Strong digital portfolio and experience
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills
- Effectively communicate directly to the team and give feedback
- Excellent time management skills to manage responsibilities and to always be prepared
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Experience in copywriting in marketing is a plus
- A self-motivated and accountable attitude
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary expectations to
Equal Opportunity Employment
Arts Help is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.