Founded on the principle of art making the world a better place, Arts Help is an award-winning organization rated Top 100 art start-ups in 2020 that mobilizes a community of 4 million people around the world. With a global reach of over 35 million people monthly, we are a bold team of big dreamers, guided by the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Arts Help non-profit and its subsidiaries are growing and looking for champions of creative thinking, innovative problem solvers, and socially conscious new team members.
Position Overview: Marketing Coordinator (18-month contract)
Arts Help is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about the impact of art and sustainability. The successful candidate will assist our internal marketing team in creating strategies for its non-profit organization and subsidiaries. The successful candidate will have strong conceptual, presentation, marketing and project management skills, as well as a digital media experience.
- Create compelling brand decks, presentation materials and pitches for sponsorship proposals
- Assist in developing and implementing innovative marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain the marketing calendar, including all emails, content updates, campaign launches, external partnerships, etc.
- Manage content calendar strategy to grow our audience base
- Assist with social media content creation, monitoring and streamlining company social media accounts (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and appropriate tone of voice and messaging for our community
- Perform research activities to connect relevant resources to the client base and upload links to social media profiles
- Collaborate across internal depts. (Editorial, Programming, Research & Outreach, Management, etc.) to develop and present integrated sales opportunities to maximize sponsorship and fundraising revenue
- Develop and manage monthly newsletters
- Liaise with clients and vendors to ensure all campaigns are set up and running
- Liaise with vendors and execute media campaign execution - digital ads, email, print, TV, radio, etc.
- Monitor brand websites; periodically reviewing for content and image updates, suggesting additional site pages, ensuring the site is performing to maximize SEO
- Field incoming digital marketing leads for the Business Development team
- Experience across multiple social media platforms and content management
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role preferred
- Exceptional marketing campaign management skills
- Acute attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to deliver against deadlines
- Strong writing skills that demonstrate the ability to create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows an audience/community
- Ability to distill marketing challenges and business goals down into focused creative briefs
- Ability to sell strategic thinking and creative concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about the UN 17 sustainable goals
- Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere skills are considered an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field, Master’s degree preferred
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary expectations to
Equal Opportunity Employment
Arts Help is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.