Remote Digital Marketing Account Manager
Remote Digital Marketing Account Manager - Making A Difference
You are the primary point of contact for hearing health practices in your assigned region, building and maintaining relationships so you can help clients meet their marketing and revenue goals. As an Account Manager, you will partner with a sales and marketing strategist who will help you provide clients with high-level strategic guidance.
Collaborating with our Digital Marketing and Web Development Teams, you’ll provide our clients with access to our integrated digital marketing services, including top-converting websites, SEO, PPC and email marketing, which generate the top results in our medical vertical.
During monthly client planning and coaching calls, you’ll get to know your clients and their goals and ensure we exceed their expectations. In addition, you’ll be responsible for training clients on their role in optimizing their results, analyzing your client's marketing analytics, and recommending future strategies and tactics.
See what makes MedPB different
The values that keep us growing
At the end of the day, your clients will see you as their trusted consultant and marketing expert, helping them reach their goals.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the main point of contact for a portfolio of medical practices
- Use consultative and question-based selling
- Identify the client’s business objectives and challenges, and provide recommendations based on marketing analytics and consultation with our Digital Marketing Team.
- Develop and retain long-term relationships with clients by delivering remarkable service and proving top ROI.
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years of relevant account management experience
- Passion for inbound marketing/digital marketing
- The ability to relate to people – form relationships and earn trust
- An aptitude for question-based selling and the avoidance of pitch selling
- Strong knowledge of all digital marketing
- Desire to learn on your own and improve
- Tech-savvy with platforms like CallRail, Infusionsoft, Monday.com and can learn a new online tool quickly
- A positive attitude
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Personal time off and emergency sick leave
- QSEHRA Healthcare Reimbursement
- 401k Plan
- Education budget for books, classes, or workshops
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate about helping you learn, grow, and succeed
- 8 hour shift
- Fully Remote