Part-Time Marketing Coordinator:
Are you an innovative marketing coordinator? Do you want to work at a firm where your input really matters? This is not the typical small law firm! We have continued to grow rapidly even during the pandemic. Work where you can provide creative input directly to the owner and help us continue to grow. We invest in our team by providing tools and training to maximize your success. You will be an integral part of our team!
About Our Firm:
We serve our clients in the areas of Nursing Home Law, Health Law, Elder Law, Wills and Estates, Homeowner Association Law, Real Estate, Planning & Land Use, Zoning, Corporate, Contract, Business Law, Collection, and Municipal Law in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Please visit www.thesimonelawfirm.com for more information about our firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops marketing plans with strategies and tactics.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors market, financial, technological, and demographic factors.
- Oversees the organization's CRM systems, advertising, and promotion activities.
- Selects and manages outside contractors or vendors for ongoing marketing projects.
- Works with writers and graphic artists and oversees copy writing, design, layout, and production of marketing items.
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the organization.
- Achieves satisfactory ROI and market share through effective tactics.
- Evaluates results and makes timely adjustments to ensure that revenue targets are reached or exceeded.
- Conducts client surveys and systems to maximize client satisfaction.
- Creates and implements marketing metrics systems to assess results.
- Creates a firm culture of “rainmaking” through training and coaching.
- Executes the firm’s back-end marketing system to ensure client satisfaction and top of mind awareness.
- Develops marketing materials for targeted audiences.
- Updates Firm’s website and social media outlets.
- Other duties as may be assigned by The Simone Law Firm, P.C.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in business, marketing, advertising, or communications a plus.
- A strong track record and prior marketing experience, with or without a degree, is essential.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of internet marketing
- Experience with CRM systems, graphic design software, social media, WordPress, Facebook, Google Local Ad Services, Google Ad Words, YouTube, etc. Lawmatics experience is preferred along with Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Ad Words, Constant Contact and Mail Chimp.
- Although the position is to be performed remotely candidates need to live in the tri-state area for occasional visits to the office.
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings