Sales Operations Associate (remote) - Sales Enablement, Ops Experience
As a Sales Operations Associate you are the "quality control of sales" and central point of communication for the sales teams within Connect SME business portfolios along with other key departments, including operations, product, finance, and editorial.
Day to day Responsibilities
- Ownership of the Salesforce CRM
- Monitoring and executing contracts
- Management of booth/sponsorship/digital inventory
- Event/product set up and changes
- Sales Dashboard creation and reporting accuracy.
- Ensuring data control/quality/accuracy
- Updating and audit information across multiple systems
- Perform sales analysis and keep management updated on risk or opportunity based on this analysis.
- Assist in ensuring overall client satisfaction, customer retention, and increased spending within Connect SME businesses
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in sales operations and/or sales enablement
- Prior experience in sales and project management experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment is a plus
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, with the ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Proven experience working in a customer-focused, revenue-generating environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a “can-do” attitude who is eager to learn and grow
- Strong proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and understanding of sales process a plus
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse, and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally.
Our benefits include:
- Learning and development (L&D) plans to assist with your career development and ambitions
- 15 days PTO, 10 days sick leave, 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering, and your Birthday off
- Health and medical benefits via Cigna Healthcare
- Retirement plan with 401k match of up to 6 percent
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - become a shareholder and buy private equity shares at a discount
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.