Digital Marketing Manager, Remote
This is a full-time opportunity based in Bethesda, Maryland or remote/work from home anywhere within the US and will require 15% travel.
What You Will Be Owning
- Evaluate the end-to-end digital customer experience to identify and execute campaigns that drive customer acquisition and maximize revenue
- Understand, measure, and optimize digital performance across all attract, nurture, and convert campaigns to drive qualified top of funnel leads
- Plan and implement multichannel digital marketing plans across web, SEO, SEM, display/retargeting, and paid social
- Develop, analyze, and report on A/B and multivariate tests to optimize campaign performance and deliver on program goals
- Manage content, keyword, and URL audits to improve search engine relevance and inform content marketing strategy
- Identify opportunities to increase SERP rankings and drive top of funnel lead generation
- Analyze information quickly and make data-driven decisions to adjust budget spend
- Leverage CRM and marketing automation platforms to execute lead nurturing programs
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally with a Marketing or Business focus
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing PPC campaigns in highly competitive search industries (e.g., healthcare, legal, pharmaceuticals, real estate, etc.)
- 5+ years of marketing experience with expertise in digital marketing conversion throughout the Marketing/Sales pipeline
- Proven experience managing multichannel digital marketing campaigns (web, email, social, paid search) that drive top of funnel lead generation
- Experience using digital platforms including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Search Console, and SEMRush
- Advanced presentation skills with the ability to articulate a complex strategy to an audience with varying degrees of marketing knowledge and expertise
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge and experience with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (Pardot)
- Google Analytics certification a plus
- Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
Who We Are
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
10 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Weekly catered lunches
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Show more Show less