Digital Marketing Analyst - Remote
Are you passionate about analytics, visualization and marketing? This is an exciting opportunity to join the Water Quality Platform! This role would drive strategy with stakeholders to support visualization of key reporting metrics, insights, and data visualization for marketing teams.
This position would serve as the marketing liaison and project manager for the Business Intelligence team by understanding data sources, transformations, and output for the purposes of automating and visualizing key performance indicators. Come join our team and make a difference!
- Handle the development and visual design of reporting dashboards
- Provide Google Analytics ad-hoc reporting on site metrics and performance as requested.
- Drive daily management best practices and automated data-driven productivity solutions.
- Responsible for debugging, monitoring, and troubleshooting data solutions and dashboards
- Provide input into reporting standards, processes and SOPs and follow established standards.
- Support training on the use of BI tools by end users.
- Support definitions of data and presentation of definitions within the dashboards.
- Resolve internal and external service requests
- BA or BS degree in a technical or business-related degree
- 3+ years experience developing dashboard tools like Domo, PowerBI, Tableau for medium to large organizations
- Experience working with marketing reporting tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and Javacript languages a plus
- Understanding of desktop operating systems and network communication protocols
- Understanding of PC hardware and peripherals
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
You can apply for this role through the Careers Page at https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/ (or through the Workday “Find Jobs” function if you are a current employee)
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at 202.419.7762 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Show more Show less