Customer Support Representative
Docyt, pronounced “docket”, (https://docyt.com) is an early-stage, fast-growing FinTech company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. Docyt is passionately focused on giving small and medium-sized businesses control of their financial data. While great strides have been made in sending and receiving payments, businesses still struggle to aggregate all their financial data, understand it, and use it to make well-informed, timely decisions. Docyt brings order to data chaos.
Docyt is a super app that applies AI (artificial intelligence) across the entire accounting tech stack. Docyt digitizes financial data, automates both income and expense workflows, continuously reconciles QuickBooks, and generates real-time financial statements. That explains what we do, but here’s why it’s important. A complete, accurate, real-time financial picture empowers businesses to make smart choices. Knowledge is power, and using that knowledge to take action leads to forward momentum.
We are an Accounting Automation Technology startup based out of San Francisco Bay area.
You are a great addition to our team if you are:
- Are humble, delightful, and brilliant
- Are fluent and articulate. Your phone and written presence conveys confidence and charm.
- Have good communication skills and have experience doing Bookkeeping
- Are excited by numbers, simple math, or problem-solving.
- Are excited to build a global success story with us. Working for a start-up requires flexibility and resilience.
1. Quickbooks Online experience
We offer stock options, an extended benefits package, health, dental, and vision
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
- Customer support: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote