Search Engine Marketing Analyst - Google Ads
Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Fast-growing search marketing agency is looking to add a full-time Search Marketing Specialist to its team. As a Search Marketing Specialist, you will manage a group of clients, leading efforts to improve performance and accelerate growth for online marketing campaigns in Google Ads and other platforms. You will be responsible for supporting search engine marketing specialists with developing strategies, executing plans, reporting, and ongoing communication with customers.
- Audit existing campaigns, and identify new opportunities to increase client revenues.
- Optimize data feeds for Shopping Campaigns and online marketplaces.
- Manage search, shopping, display and retargeting campaigns.
- Manage campaign budgets to maximize growth and returns.
- Analyze keyword, ad copy and website performance.
- Research, create, evaluate and test campaign structures.
- Keyword and competitive research.
- Coordinate with design, SEO, and other teams to ensure maximum ROI.
- Communicate consistently and professionally with clients.
- Create monthly reports for clients.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Passion for search marketing with interests in numbers and analysis.
- Strive to learn new technologies and keep up with industry trends.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Enjoy a challenge, and continually look for a better or more effective method to accomplish goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment
- Flexible and able to multi-task multiple responsibilities.
- Experience using Excel with the ability to do vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal, and influencing skills.
- Ability to think through complex issues and exercise sound business judgment to set strategies.
- Experience with CMS, web design and programming, and SEO a plus.
- Must be an independent problems solver.
- Pass Google Certifications within 60 days of hire.
- Have a positive and out-going personality, with the professional demeanor (maturity, integrity, self-discipline) and ability to relate well with team members.
Benefits: Paid holidays, PTO, health, dental, vision benefits, life insurance, optional: FSA, 401K, employee discount programs
Salary based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Google Ads: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: