SaaS Customer Success Manager
AVB is a fast growing, stable company that has a solid mission. Our passion is helping small business owners successfully grow their business. AVB is a full service marketing agency with an experienced development team, smart strategy team, along with the rest of our dream team of enthusiastic, entrepreneurial minded individuals who want to help drive the success of our clients who we think of as family. We strongly believe in our mission and are always driving for results.
We have 250 employees and still growing as we support our growing client base. We have offices in Sacramento California and Secaucus, New Jersey and are remote with the option to go into the offices as needed. We have a strong culture and our leadership believes in investing in our people and creating the best place for you to call home.
We offer competitive salaries, full benefits, flexible remote work environment, employee reimbursement program that will support with enriching your life, EAP, employee discounts, 1k employee referral bonus, annual allowance for AVB apparel, 401k options, robust sick time policy along with minimum of 10 days vacation time that starts accruing from your first day.
We are always looking for smart, resourceful and dynamic people to join the team. If you are looking for a team that will welcome you, collaborate with you, challenge you and help develop your skills to the next level then we are looking for you.
We are looking for an experienced and talented B2B customer success manager to join our team. Our clients are independent retailers of consumer electronics, major appliances, mattresses and furniture. Our clients utilize our software LINQ as their one-stop shop for catalog and pricing management, as well as merchandising their e-commerce websites and in-store digital price tags.
- The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing software implementation and ongoing software management for our clients who subscribe to our software service.
- The CSM will learn about our clients merchandising and marketing strategies, discuss industry best practices, and formalize an implementation plan so that the member can effectively utilize LINQ.
- The CSM will utilize LINQ to merchandize our clients websites following their direction and industry best practices. The CSM will recommend best practices while still respecting the clients needs and wishes.
- The CSM is expected to build and maintain rapport with clients to ensure satisfaction with our software as a service.
- The CSM is expected to partner with the marketing account executive team to maintain a long-lasting relationship with the clients.
- The CSM will train all staff associated with the clients via webinars on how to use the LINQ platform.
- The CSM is expected to make use of tracking and reporting tools to document their time and manage workflows.
- The CSM will act as front line support for their assigned clients when issues or bugs are detected by clients.
- The CSM will contribute ideas and feedback to the team on how we can improve our procedures and technology to better support our member’s needs.
- 1-3 years of B2B software implementation experience.
- 1-3 years account management/client interaction experience.
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas.
- Project management experience.
- Proven track record of creative problem solving.
- Experience managing multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Skilled multi-tasker
- Strong technical orientation.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: written, verbal and listening.
- Adaptable to a changing environment with shifting priorities.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Excellent work ethic & positive, can-do attitude
- Resourceful, helpful and a team player
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote