ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (creative marketing agency)
Award winning Branding and Marketing firm with national reputation is interviewing for an exceptional candidate for a challenging Account Executive position. A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, creative agency for someone interested in growth and a challenging, multidimensional role!
A career track position!
Hinge specializes in professional services. We regularly publish ground-breaking, original research that explores the marketing characteristics of high growth firms. Using this information, we help firms re-focus, re-brand, launch new services, expand into new markets, and take their game to a higher level. Services include research, strategy, award-winning creative, and online marketing.
The ideal candidate will be high energy, have excellent people and communication skills, be a confident leader and have demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a highly dynamic environment. Account Executives work closely with our clients daily and push to meet their expectations and goals of their projects. Will manage a variety of client accounts, overseeing all the details regarding scheduling, project delivery, and budgeting with a calm confidence and proactive attitude.
Enjoy a collaborative environment as you will be working with the entire creative team!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- must have extensive experience managing large budget, website redesign projects
- must have prior creative agency experience
- strong people skills with a gift for clear communication and assertiveness
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- focused, driven, self-starter
- college degree
- 6-10 years of relevant marketing experience after graduating
We offer a friendly, fun and casual environment with opportunity for career growth, competitive salary and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Please list the creative agencies on your resume
- What professional services industries have your agency clients been in?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- managing large budget website redesign projects: 5 years (Preferred)
- working in a creative agency: 4 years (Preferred)
- professional services (not product) marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote