Social Media Manager
Who We Are
LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties, the nation’s leading powersports distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin has immediate full-time openings.
LeMans Corp promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors. Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our market penetration with our sister companies Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for the social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn for the LeMans Corporation, Parts Unlimited, and Drag Specialties segments.
This position works with provided designs, marketing direction, and merchandising information to write post copy, select or create hashtags, tag appropriate accounts, choose parts to include in social media stores, and schedule posts to go live.
The Social Media Manager uses research and copywriting skills to produce headlines and subheads for all website features produced by Digital Designers. The Manager is an expert communicator who respond to comments effectively while maintaining appropriate brand voice.
The Social Media Manager designs metrics to capture data, performs in-depth analysis and interpretation of that data, and translates it all into an easy-to-understand format. Using data-driven techniques, they define the success criteria for their work, break down the performance of their efforts, and provide weekly analysis of those efforts, as well as recommendations for future digital engagement, to key stakeholders.
The Social Media Manager position works osn the Creative Team, and reports to the Digital Art Director within the Digital Services division.
· Evaluate and leverage analytics to measure reach, effectiveness, and future direction of digital engagement
· Design metrics to measure the success of each social media effort we produce
· Write copy for social media posts as well as headlines and subheads for featured web efforts
· Schedule posts weekly based on most common high-traffic times
· Present social media statistics to key stakeholders
· Respond to comments as needed
· Propose and execute social media campaigns informed by data and analytics
· Determine which events warrant live social media coverage and work with freelancers to organize social media take-overs and photography needs
· Maintain awareness and knowledge of the latest social media platforms
· Stay current in latest powersports industry social media trends and hashtags
· Educate the Digital Design team on current trends to elevate creative ideas that will have the most impact in all our outreach
· Other tasks as assigned and needed
· Use photography and video skills to cover live events personally on occasion
· Use Adobe CC to create video slideshows, edit photographs, etc.
· Experience working with designers and photographers is a plus
· Preference given to candidates with a familiarity of the powersports industry
Required Qualifications and Education
· Associate of Applied Science degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
· Demonstrated experience in Social Media management or related field
· Strong creativity, critical thinking, and organizational skills
· Excellent research and copywriting skills
· Expert-level understanding of social media analytics and marketing
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours
· Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, and office machinery
· Must be able to communicate verbally and written
· Must be able to read from a screen
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-verify
California residents please also see CCPA Privacy notice http://downloads.lemansnet.com/docs/LeMans_Corporation_CCPA_Employee_Privacy_Notice.pdf
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Fully Remote