A full-service marketing agency in the Battery District of New York, NY is seeking a Senior Copywriter with a concentration in Pharma and Healthcare for a full-time position. Ranked by Ad Age's Top Fastest-Growing US agencies, you will be joining a rapidly expanding creative team. The Sr. Copywriter will begin working remote with plans to go into the NYC office later this summer.
The Senior Copywriter's will be writing for the Pharma industry. Your focus will be to write inspiring copy for healthcare and pharma marketing campaigns as well as support other pieces as needed. Additionally, the Senior Copywriter plays a role on the creative team to concept ideas into successful campaigns and programs to drive the strategic vision for the healthcare industry.
Senior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Create effective, impactful copy that is strategically on target.
- Participate in the strategic component of the development of creative briefs and job opening meetings.
- Partner with the creative lead to generate original concepts that reflect brand positioning.
- Develop a variety of concepts for each assignment that display diversity between them yet produce concepts consistent with the marketing strategy.
- Discuss and defend new concepts to the brand account team.
- Work with entire internal team to develop effective, impactful copy as tactical elements are developed.
- Follow copy through agency/client process and review from original concept to finished piece.
- Learn and adhere to client regulatory and approval process and prepare copy accordingly.
Senior Copywriter Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Journalism, English or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting (healthcare experience preferred).
- Excellent, demonstrated writing and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with an understanding of the unique challenges surrounding healthcare industry.
- The ability to create, articulate and document great consumer/patient/user-centered on and offline experiences.
- Must have an online portfolio demonstrating professional creative work.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.