Administrative Associate - Communications/Outreach
Purpose: The Administrative Associate for Communications/Outreach is part of the Communications Team for the Ridhwan Foundation. This position reports to the Communications & Outreach Director. This role can be performed remotely but must be filled by a United States citizen who lives in the United States. This is a part-time position, 10 hours per week, $29.91 per hour.
Essential Duties and Functions:
· Transferring pre-developed content (emails, articles, videos) from contributors into email management system for inreach and outreach emails and predeveloped campaign funnels.
· Transferring pre-developed content (emails, articles, videos) from contributors into email management system for inreach and outreach monthly publications and predeveloped campaign funnels.
· Transferring pre-developed content (graphics, written content and videos) from team members into social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
· Developing internal pages related to inreach events and internal school information.
· Developing event registration webpages for inreach and outreach events.
· Supports customer service responses through FreshDesk using pre-develop messages for students, teachers and event participants.
· Zoom support for inreach and outreach events.
Other job-related duties as assigned.
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or business administration.
· 1- 2 years professional working experience.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Slack, Click-Up.
· Outstanding attention to detail.
· Must be able work on multiple projects simultaneously and successfully meet deadlines.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.