Digital Analytics Specialist
Candid seeks an analytics expert with deep knowledge of Google Analytics and related services who can develop strategies to drive traffic and increase engagement.
See the world. Make it better.
On February 1, 2019, Foundation Center and GuideStar joined forces to become Candid, a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Candid connects people who want to change the world to the resources they need to do it.
Every year, millions of nonprofits spend trillions of dollars around the world. Candid finds out where that money comes from, where it goes, and why it matters. Through research, collaboration, and training, Candid connects people who want to change the world to the resources they need to do it. Candid’s data tools on nonprofits, foundations, and grants are the most comprehensive in the world.
Candid’s vision is an ambitious one. But we know that when we make investments in our talent, it translates to more access and better knowledge for those working for social good around the world.
POSITION: Digital Analytics Specialist
REPORTING TO: User Experience Research Manager
LOCATION: New York City preferred, but flexible
Develop and implement analytics solutions and generate analysis to inform the organization about user behavior and develop strategies to increase traffic and engagement to Candid digital properties, including web, mobile, email, and social media.
- Gather and analyze data using Google Analytics and other data analysis platforms to help digital product stakeholders gain valuable insights and influence decision-making.
- Work with external consultants to manage a complex, multi-property Google Analytics/Tag Manager implementation.
- Measure and analyze marketing channel and campaign performance to enhance brand awareness and product engagement.
- Perform analysis of site performance with tools such as Google Search Console and Moz.
- Gather insights from audiences engaging with various products to inform conversion opportunities and growth.
- Work with UX research manager and brand and marketing team on design of site experiments, implementing and testing opportunities via personalization or A/B testing.
- Work with data science team and others to analyze data for funnel conversion optimization and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze, interpret and summarize findings, creating presentations and reports.
- Create monthly reports and reports upon request with Data Studio and other tools and share insights with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that analytics data is accurate and there is sufficient monitoring in place to spot issues.
- Work with web development and marketing and communications teams to implement solutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in online marketing and design.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, computer science, or other related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital/marketing analytics; strong web analytics proficiency required.
- Experience working with major web analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, and Data Studio.
- Deep understanding of analysis and measurement of digital channels, including web, mobile, email, paid media, social media, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with SEM, SEO, and SEA.
- Experience with dashboarding and reporting, as well as strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights.
- Knowledge of Salesforce analytics, Moz, and/or Tableau a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with data science, marketing, design, and product teams.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Sensitive and respect for racial, gender, sexual orientation, and cultural differences.
- Champions and represents Candid’s core values: We’re driven, direct, accessible, curious, and inclusive.
- Willingness to perform other duties and special projects as needed/requested.