Content Marketing Manager (Hybrid-Remote)
We are on a mission to improve the way filmmakers, YouTubers, marketers, and video creators license high quality music and sound effects for their work. Audiio.com is one of the fastest growing content licensing platforms today with more than 40,000 users across 80+ countries and we are just getting started. Audiio is headquartered in Dallas, Tx operating as a hybrid-remote company with a brilliant remote team.
Company Principles / Values
Build products that inspire
Strive for excellence
Work like an owner
Content Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Content Marketing Manager with a proven track record of success using thoughtful, creative, and unique content to drive growth across organic and owned-marketing channels in support of global marketing initiatives.
This individual will be directly responsible for all organic/owned marketing channels including creation of content for our communities on Facebook, Instagram and via email. You will work closely with Growth Marketing and Affiliate Partnerships team members ensuring that content gathered or created by our user communities can be repurposed for sales and growth.
- The successful candidate must develop an uncanny understanding of, and empathy for, our customers, their needs/desires, and their experiences.
- Must have exceptional writing skills, with the ability to creatively and appropriately convey our brand narrative through various content types and marketing channels
- Execute the creation of content for Audiio communities on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and via email.
- Find and hire contractors to help execute creative materials as needed.
- Establish a content marketing plan that promotes high engagement and brand growth.
- Research and report regularly on trending new content styles.
- Achieve KPIs/OKRs related to content marketing.
Your Professional Skills/Traits:
- You are an achiever.
- You are comfortable with basic graphic design and/or video editing for social content (preferred)
- You have experience managing projects and teammates. Past colleagues would say they respected and enjoyed working with you.
- You never miss a detail.
- You obsess over keeping up with how brands are creatively engaging their brand communities via social media.
- You work quickly and diligently.
- You look to data to measure the success of each piece of content you produce.