Sales Development Representative
Credova is the leading buy now, pay later fintech platform serving outdoor recreation and other industries. Our team consists of a dedicated, driven group of individuals who share the common goal of continually pushing the boundaries of what our company can accomplish. Easily our team can be described as equal parts tech/finance nerds and equal parts outdoors enthusiasts. Each team member provides a unique perspective and skill set that allows our company to be competitive at the highest levels.
The Credova Sales Department drives merchant and consumer acquisition. This position is critical to the Credova mission, and is responsible for creating opportunities and carving out a space in the payments industry for our company to thrive. We offer an exceptional product and consumer experience, it’s your job to communicate that to the world, get our company in front of decision makers, and sign up merchants to the platform. This team member must listen to prospective accounts business needs and educate them on how we can help. The key to this role is networking and industry connections to yield both businesses a payments solution, and Credova revenue stream.
The Credova Sales Representative responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and track outbound email, call and other lead generation activities.
- Use a consultative sales approach and listen to, address, and educate prospective merchants.
- Continually improve merchant acquisition strategies.
- Identify and close qualified leads.
- Work closely with management and build out sales department culture and processes.
- Work closely cross-departmentally to deliver an exceptional merchant onboarding experience.
- Be an expert in the Credova platform and buy now, pay later payment methods.
2+ years experience in SaaS B2B sales, finance, ecommerce, enterprise account management or business development.
Software demo, product integration, ecommerce platform plugin & marketplace knowledge and experience highly preferred.
Bilingual is a plus
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Problem solving skills required!
Able to work remotely, autonomously, and diligently to meet Credova business goals.
Must be self-motivated.
Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
CRM experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Sales/ Account Management: 2 years (Required)
- CRM: 1 year (Required)
- SAAS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote