Marketing Manager (Demand Generation)
Talntly is looking for a flexible and versatile marketer to manage multi-layered programs to ensure on-time delivery to support revenue-based campaigns and programs across a growing product portfolio for our Client. The ideal
candidate will have a passion for building across multiple channels and teams, measuring results to take abstract marketing concepts and turn them into revenue. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Drive large scale, multi-channel projects across brand, creative, insights, media, PR, field, and channel marketing.
- Deep understanding of each of these departments, the role each plays, and the dependencies in the development of integrated marketing campaigns
- Identify industry trends to create programs to drive MQL volume to support Sales funnel
- Generate innovative ideas to promote the brand
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Responsible for managing campaign and program timelines across marketing organization.
- Drive scoping, resourcing and project plans with creative, operations and implementation teams to ensure on-time delivery of programs.
- Schedule meetings to ensure alignment and proper alignment across organizations.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts to support marketing programs.
- Ensure clear definition of program success, monitor results and present ideas for optimization of campaigns and tactics
- Lead post-mortem discussions to review results and improve efficiencies and results for future programs.
- Monthly reports to senior management to show progress to goals
- Communicate status and activities and exhibit stellar communication and organizational skills.
- Identify and communicate program scope and ensure critical paths, milestones, and all objectives are met.
- Leverage cross-organizational relationships for support and resolution of issues.
- Curate, analyze, and present data to solve problems, drive change, and improve performance.
- 5+ years of project or program management expertise
- Ability to collaborate across the organization
- Self-motivated, engaged, and accountable
- Experience managing digital marketing programs and lead gen campaigns with quantifiable results.
- At least one year using a marketing automation platform and/or CRM (preferably Marketo and Salesforce).
- Experience with Asana project management software and integrations to communicate program tactics to the Sales organization
- Proven analytical and strategic experience and ability to develop and implement creative solutions to unforeseen challenges
- Advanced computer skills and expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Account Payable Automation, Financial Technology or Payment Industry experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote