Klaviyo & Email Marketing Manager For Fast Growing Agency (100% Remote!)
FlowCandy takes the hassle out of creating amazing email marketing flows and campaigns for fast growing eCommerce stores.
WHO WE ARE
- We're a 100% remote team , where the average age is 27 years old. Fast growing and super young culture.
- Our co-founders are located in Atlanta and Philadelphia on the East Coast of the US, and we currently have 30+ team members Worldwide. From the US, Canada, and South America to Africa, Europe, and Asia our team spans 5 continents.
- Since we started out in July 2020 we have over $10m generated in email marketing revenue. With almost a decade of experience in e-commerce and email marketing, we’ve driven huge profits for our partners.
- Our team comprises expert copywriters, designers, developers, and marketers dedicated to creating quality work.
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous technical experience in email marketing absolutely essential. Klaviyo experience will put you at the very top of the list.
- Ambitious self-starter - We’ll provide you with the training you’ll need, but it’s important to be an autonomous problem solver too. Be curious and hungry to learn. Have grit.
- Great communicator. As a remote team, we rely on clear communication to stay on track and do our best work.
- Great at time management - You’ll need a well-balanced sense of urgency. We base our success on providing results fast for our clients, so we need you to be able to keep up with the pace.
- Detail oriented - There are a lot of moving parts to everything we do, and we need you to have attention to detail. You can start by remembering iloveemails when prompted in your application.
We aren’t interested in the usual job application stuff. We don’t NEED a cover letter, you don’t HAVE to submit a resume. Just link us to something online (it can be Google Drive, Dropbox, your website, whatever) that tells us who you are, what you can do, and what you’re capable of.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We're looking for a Project Manager who can help manage the build out and delivery of email automation. You will be responsible for executing the overall delivery of flows and will be working with clients, copywriters, designers and developers.
DAY TO DAY
- Working with designers and copywriters to build email templates
- Building out email automation flows
- Working with developers to get flows live
- Communicating with clients and team during project life-cycle
We’re fast growing in a white-hot market, and we’re looking for the next generation of FlowCandy superstar Project Managers. Long term you’ll become a mentor to newer members of the team. Experienced Project Managers also have a lot of input into improving processes and coming up with new strategies.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work remotely, from anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection. Who doesn’t want to go to work in their sweatpants? Decide to relocate? No problem. Our team is truly international, as long as you can join us during USA EST hours, you’re golden.
- We’re fast growing but small enough right now for you to have a direct impact on the future of the company. We want you to be here for the long haul.
- Learn from the best. We’ll take make you an expert with FlowCandy University. Work directly with our founders and a team of people that strive to be the best at what they do. There’s high-growth potential, we encourage our team to reach for the stars. Whatever it is you want to do, we’ll help you get there.
- Flexibility. We believe work/life balance is important. If you need to take off for a few hours to run some errands, or you’re taking a trip for a couple of days, no problem. Happy people make great employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing automation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote