Commerce Cloud Technical Specialist
The Commerce Cloud Technical Specialist is a strong collaborator, and strategic thinker who is able to speak to stakeholders internally and externally about the value of the commerce platform. This role serves as a trusted advisor to help source, accelerate, and close commerce cloud opportunities that solve customer problems and deliver meaningful value. This role interacts with internal stakeholders to develop and define GTM, POV, Sales Process while simultaneously driving customer acquisition.
- Assess client business requirements and work closely with IT Team to provide long-term functional solutions based on Commerce Cloud and other Engagement Products.
- Develop Materials for Commerce Cloud platform enablement
- Work closely with our partner organizations to support sales cycles and requirement gathering for Commerce projects.
- Setup clients consistently to meet/exceed their eCommerce goals and metrics
- Actively develop partnerships in the partner ecosystem to drive new business
- Ability to do an initial demonstration of the Commerce Cloud capabilities
- Position Commerce Cloud product and services and improve Customer's impact
- Manage and develop existing contacts and create ambassadors
- Assist with Sales Distribution's Commerce Cloud forecasting
- Create business plan in collaboration with the extended team in order to drive net new revenue and ensure customer success
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years in retail and B2C eCommerce experience in the areas of merchandising operations, information architecture, user experience design, systems integration and project management.
- Experience with Commerce Solutions - Demandware Commerce Cloud preferred
- Good team player that can work effectively with peers across functions.
- Excellent analytical skills and high aptitude with ability to learn quickly.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically in the area of technical writing and functional specification documentation.
- Proficient knowledge of GSuite, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Word.
- General working knowledge of many of the following business functions and / or concepts; demonstrable willingness and ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in these areas:
- SaaS software and business models
- Data Mapping and modeling
- eCommerce best practices (market-specific and global)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content management
- Analytics and eCommerce Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- User experience design and usability
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Azure: 1 year (Preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
- Fully Remote